The Controller of the processing of personal data is HENCE MODA S.L. (hereinafter, HENCE) and its postal code and registered office is in Madrid, in calle Conde Peñalver, nº5, 1ºExt. Izd, ZIP Code 28006. Its email address is
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) is: firstname.lastname@example.org¿To what purpose do we process your personal data?
The purpose of the data processing of HENCE’s Web Users consists in the provision of the services asked for, and in general, to manage, develop and fulfil the relations established between HENCE MODA S.L and those who provide their personal data through the Website, keep an internal database, improve our products and services, forward promotional mails about new products and to occasionally perform market studies, being able to contact the User through email, phone, fax or mail. We will also be able to use the information to customise our Website according to your interests. The visits to our Websites are traced in a way we are able to assess which parts of our Website are more useful for our clients, and to better adapt our information to their needs. We do not sell any information we receive. ¨ I do not wish to receive any promotional mailing on new products. ¨ I do not wish to be contacted for market study purposes. In case the data supplied belonged to a third party, you shall guarantee that you have informed the third party on the aspects contained in this document and that you have acquired the appropriate authorisation to supply the third party’s data to HENCE MODA S.L. for the described purposes.¿For how long do we retain your data?
The data shall be cancelled when they have ceased to be necessary or appropriate for the purpose for which they are treated, or when the owner exercises his rights of cancellation.¿To which recipients shall your data be communicated to?
We shall be able to communicate your data to other companies of the HENCE group and to third party when it becomes necessary for HENCE to fulfil its contractual obligations and for other purposes listed in this policy:
- So that those who offer services on our behalf can identify and authenticate you;
- For those who aid us in our commercial activities, hosting and developing our Website, offering customer services, providing analyses on the use of our services, and helping us in our marketing activities;
- To provide and develop new services;
- As long as the obligation of data communication is legally imposed or on demand by a judicial authority;
- To identify, investigate and prevent money laundering activities and terrorism financing;
- Para identificar, investigar y evitar actividades de blanqueo de capitales y de financiación del terrorismo;
- We shall be entitled to share your personal data with suppliers or similar services such as companies dedicated to the granting of loans to consumers and joint databases of solvency and credit, as well as agencies, NGOs and the appropriate national authorities and third parties, with the purpose of guaranteeing a thorough solvency analysis;
- In case of total or partial breach of the commitments acquired, we shall be able to transfer the corresponding data to companies dedicated to debt recollection and to credit offices, as well as to companies dedicated to corporate counsel;
- We shall be able to share your personal data with suppliers of search and analytics that help us improve and optimize the Website.
- For any of the purposes described in section ¿To what purposes do we process your personal data?
- Any person has the right to obtain information on whether HENCE is processing personal data relevant to the User or not.
- The persons interested have the right to access their personal data, as well as to apply for a rectification of inaccurate data or, if appropriate, request the erasure when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the ends that they were collected for.
- In certain circumstances, the interested party shall be able to request the limitation of the treatment of their data. In this case, we shall only store the data for the exercise or defence of suits or complaints.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related with its particular situation, the interested party shall be able to exercise his right to object to the processing of the data. HENCE shall stop processing the data, save for necessary legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible suits or complaints.
- You shall be able to withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data at any time.
- Where applicable, you shall be able to apply for the data portability.
Under all cases, you are entitled to submit a complaint before the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights. The address of the Agency is calle Jorge Juan 6, 28001 and its Website www.agpd.es.