You will hear from us soon.
The email is not correct,
El cupón descuento 5€ se podrá redimir del 21 de Marzo al 21 de Junio de 2018 (ambos inclusive), y será canjeable en compras que incluyan uno o más artículos de nueva colección con o sin descuento. Se podrá utilizar el descuento por uso de la bolsa Hence tantas veces como compras se realicen mostrando siempre la bolsa Hence y previamente haber dado los datos de solicitados para darse de alta como cliente Hence.
El cupón descuento se podrá redimir en todas las tiendas de Hence. Para canjearlo en tienda física, identifícate como Cliente Hence en caja y muestra la bolsa que en su día se te regaló.
Los cupones descuento no son acumulables entre sí, solo se permite el canje de un único cupón por compra realizada. No acumulable a otras promociones ni cupones descuento.
Una vez redimido el cupón descuento, éste no será reembolsable en caso de devolución de alguno de los artículos de nueva colección adquiridos en dicha compra.
You can use your discount voucher from the 21st March to the 21st June 2018 (both inclusive). Valid for orders that include one or more new collection items with or without a promotional discount. The discount voucher can be used as many times as purchases are made showing the Hence bag, and having previously provided the necessary information to sign up as a Hence customer.
The discount voucher can be redeemed in any Hence store. To use it in store, let the staff know you have signed up as a Hence customer and show your Hence bag.
Discount vouchers cannot be accumulated, only one discount voucher can be used per purchase. It cannot be used together with other promotions or discount vouchers. Once the discount voucher has been redeemed, the value of the discount will not be refunded if items from the purchase are returned.
The Controller of the processing of personal data is HENCE MODA S.L. (hereinafter, HENCE) and its postal code and registered office is in Madrid, in calle Conde Peñalver, nº5, 1ºExt. Izd, ZIP Code 28006. Its email address is
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) is: firstname.lastname@example.org¿To what purpose do we process your personal data?
The purpose of the data processing of HENCE’s Web Users consists in the provision of the services asked for, and in general, to manage, develop and fulfil the relations established between HENCE MODA S.L and those who provide their personal data through the Website, keep an internal database, improve our products and services, forward promotional mails about new products and to occasionally perform market studies, being able to contact the User through email, phone, fax or mail. We will also be able to use the information to customise our Website according to your interests. The visits to our Websites are traced in a way we are able to assess which parts of our Website are more useful for our clients, and to better adapt our information to their needs. We do not sell any information we receive. ¨ I do not wish to receive any promotional mailing on new products. ¨ I do not wish to be contacted for market study purposes. In case the data supplied belonged to a third party, you shall guarantee that you have informed the third party on the aspects contained in this document and that you have acquired the appropriate authorisation to supply the third party’s data to HENCE MODA S.L. for the described purposes.¿For how long do we retain your data?
The data shall be cancelled when they have ceased to be necessary or appropriate for the purpose for which they are treated, or when the owner exercises his rights of cancellation.¿To which recipients shall your data be communicated to?
We shall be able to communicate your data to other companies of the HENCE group and to third party when it becomes necessary for HENCE to fulfil its contractual obligations and for other purposes listed in this policy:
- So that those who offer services on our behalf can identify and authenticate you;
- For those who aid us in our commercial activities, hosting and developing our Website, offering customer services, providing analyses on the use of our services, and helping us in our marketing activities;
- To provide and develop new services;
- As long as the obligation of data communication is legally imposed or on demand by a judicial authority;
- To identify, investigate and prevent money laundering activities and terrorism financing;
- Para identificar, investigar y evitar actividades de blanqueo de capitales y de financiación del terrorismo;
- We shall be entitled to share your personal data with suppliers or similar services such as companies dedicated to the granting of loans to consumers and joint databases of solvency and credit, as well as agencies, NGOs and the appropriate national authorities and third parties, with the purpose of guaranteeing a thorough solvency analysis;
- In case of total or partial breach of the commitments acquired, we shall be able to transfer the corresponding data to companies dedicated to debt recollection and to credit offices, as well as to companies dedicated to corporate counsel;
- We shall be able to share your personal data with suppliers of search and analytics that help us improve and optimize the Website.
- For any of the purposes described in section ¿To what purposes do we process your personal data?
- Any person has the right to obtain information on whether HENCE is processing personal data relevant to the User or not.
- The persons interested have the right to access their personal data, as well as to apply for a rectification of inaccurate data or, if appropriate, request the erasure when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the ends that they were collected for.
- In certain circumstances, the interested party shall be able to request the limitation of the treatment of their data. In this case, we shall only store the data for the exercise or defence of suits or complaints.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related with its particular situation, the interested party shall be able to exercise his right to object to the processing of the data. HENCE shall stop processing the data, save for necessary legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible suits or complaints.
- You shall be able to withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data at any time.
- Where applicable, you shall be able to apply for the data portability.
Under all cases, you are entitled to submit a complaint before the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights. The address of the Agency is calle Jorge Juan 6, 28001 and its Website www.agpd.es.
- Legal Notice
Cookies are files which are stored in user computer that is browsing through the Internet and in particular contains a number that permit to uniquely identify the user’s computer, although the location or the IP address changes. Cookies are installed during Internet browsing, either by the websites visited by the user or by third parties with which the website interacts, and allow to know their activity on the same site or others with which the user interacts, for example: the place from which the site is accessed, the connection time, device with which the user access the site (mobile or static devices), the operating system and browser used, the most visited websites, the number of clicks made and data regarding the user's behaviour on the Internet. The website is accessible without the need cookies are activated, although its deactivation may prevent the correct functioning of the website.
- Types of cookies that are used on this Website
The user who browses the Web can find cookies inserted directly by HENCE , or cookies inserted by other different entities, as detailed in the following sections:4.1. Own cookies inserted by HENCE
HENCE uses its own cookies that serve to facilitate the correct browsing on the Website, as well as to ensure that the content thereof is loaded efficiently. These cookies are, in addition, session cookies, that is, they have a temporary nature and they expire and are automatically deleted when the user closes their browser.4.2. Third-party cookies
- Browser settings
Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/ph/807/es-es
If the user wants more information about how to revoke the consent given or about the procedure to disable cookies, as well as ask any questions about the Cookies Policy of the Website, the user can contact HENCE through the following address (C/ Conde Peñalver, nº5, 1ºExt. Izd, ZIP Code 28006) indicating in the subject "Cookies Policy"
In accordance with the provisions of article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11th, on the services of the information society and electronic commerce (hereinafter "LSSI") it is reported that the entity providing services of this website is owned by HENCE MODA SL, (hereinafter "HENCE"), with registered office in Madrid, at Calle Conde Peñalver, number 5,1º Ext. Izd, CP: 28006 and, with Tax Identification Number B-87959599 , registered in the Mercantile Register of Madrid in volume 36684, page 196, entry 1º, sheet M- 657711.Trade name: Hence Moda
Phone number: +34 910059749
The User undertakes to make an appropriate and lawful use of the Website as well as of the contents and services, in accordance with the applicable legislation at all times, in this Legal Notice, moral standards and generally accepted good customs and public order.
The user must abstain from:
- Make an unauthorized or fraudulent use of the website and/or of the contents for illegal purposes or effects, prohibited in these Legal Terms, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of services or documents, files and all kinds of stored content on any computer equipment.
- Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the Website, without complying with the conditions required for such access;
- Cause damages to the physical or logical systems of the website, its suppliers or third parties;
- Introduce or disseminate computer viruses on the network or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of HENCE, its suppliers or third parties;
- Attempt to access, use and/or manipulate HENCE's data, third-party providers and other Users;
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless prior authorization has been obtained from of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted;
- Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying HENCE or third parties rights incorporated into the contents, as well as technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be integrated in the contents.
- Obtain and try to obtain the contents using any means or procedures different from those that, according to the cases, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated in the Web pages where the contents are or, in general, of those that are commonly used on the Internet because they do not involve a risk of damage or disablement of the website and/or contents;
- In particular, and merely indicative and not exhaustive, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings , software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- In any case, it is contrary to, disparage or violate the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized constitutionally, in the International Treaties and in the rest of the legislation;
- Induce, incite or promote criminal, denigratory, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to the law, morality, good customs generally accepted or public order;
- Induce, incite or promote actions, attitudes or thoughts that discriminate on the basis of sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition;
- Incorporate, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order;
- Induce or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear;
- Induce or incite others to engage in dangerous, risky or unhealthy practices that are harmful to health and mental balance;
- Is protected by the legislation on intellectual or industrial protection belonging to HENCE or third parties without having been authorized the intended use;
- Is contrary to honour, personal and family privacy or self-image;
- Constitute any kind of advertising;
- Include any type of virus or program not previously expressly authorized in writing by HENCE.
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in the lines and telecommunications networks, or any other cause beyond the control of HENCE;
- Illegitimate interferences through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other;
- Improper or inappropriate use of the HENCE website;
- Security or navigation errors caused by a malfunctioning of the browser or by the failure to use the latest versions thereof. HENCE's administrators reserve the right to remove, in whole or in part, any content or information on the Website.
- HENCE excludes any liability for damages of any kind that could be due to the misuse of the services of free disposition and use by users of the Web. HENCE is also exonerated of any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms. On the other hand, in case of causing damages for an illicit or incorrect use of these services, the user may be claimed by HENCE for damages caused.
- HENCE is obliged to provide the competent bodies with all the information and cooperation necessary for the exercise of their functions.
- HENCE has the obligation to provide the competent bodies, depending on the subject, with all the information and precise collaboration which is necessary for the exercise of their functions.
- Integrity of the reproduced documents (no modification or alteration)
- Clear and readable citation of the origin in the following way:
- The confidentiality of correspondence transmitted by Internet is not guaranteed;
- The emails are kept by the computer support the necessary time that the company needs in order to provide a response.
The site [complete] may contain links to other websites. These pages, whose addresses are regularly verified, are not part of the HENCE website. The HENCE editorial team does not have control of its content and declines all responsibility concerning the information that is presented there.
HENCE reserves the right to modify at any time the presentation, configuration and location of the Website, as well as the contents, products and services provided therein.
Applicable Law and jurisdiction
This Legal Notice is governed by Spanish Law. To the extent permitted by law, the parties expressly waive any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them and agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid.